Kanchi Shri Krishna college of arts and science was established in the year 1994. In the year 1995 BBM course was introduced with 5 students. In Kancheepuram, only our college offers this Bank Management course. The students from our department are well placed in leading concerns. In the year 1998 – 2001 batch one of our department student M.S.Gayathri secured university first rank gold medal. In the same year, E.Ramya Priya secured university 6th rank. From the 2001 year onwards our department produced university rank ranging up 20 ranks.
To develop a world-class center of excellence in the fields of Banking, Business, Commerce, and Economics through value-based education, training, and research.
- To impart holistic education using state-of-the-art technology and to give a global perspective through value-based education for social transformation.
- To inspire and empower the students to become innovative leaders, contribute to the success of organizations and the betterment of communities.
- To achieve excellence in Teaching, Training, and Research in the areas of Banking,
- To provide commercial input to the students to enable them to understand the complexities of modern industrial society and to deal with social issues.
- To promote multidisciplinary research through applied areas of Banking for enhancing productivity and efficiency of resource utilization.