|NAME OF THE STAFF||Dr. N. ARUMUGAM|
|DATE OF JOINING||17.07.2017|
Paper Published Presented in Journals / Seminars / Conferences conducted or recognized by professional agencies
- Arumugam G, Elumalai EK, Jeikarsanthosh D, Jayanthy M, Saroja V, Kamatchiammal S. Isolation and Detection of Chikungunya Virus from patients Serum samples using RT- PCR and Real Time RT-PCR. IJPBA 2011, 2(4):1103-1107.
- A.Panneerselvam, G.Arumugam. Isolation and Identification of Fungal Strains from Lake Soil in and Around Ranipet Area, Vellore District. IJPBA. 2012; 3(5):1337-1339.
- A.Panneerselvam, G.Arumugam. Isolation and Identification of Bacteria from Lake Water in and Around Ranipet Area, Vellore District. IJPBA. 2012; 3(4):1008-1011.
- . G.Arumugam, S.Hannah Elizabeth, J.Thirumagal, N. Nasimun islam, A.Panneerselvam. Evaluation of water quality of pulliyakanu lake With reference to physico chemical aspects at Vellore district. WJPPS. 2013; 2(5): 3641-3649. (Impact factor 6.041)
- M.Vadivel, P.Komala, G.Armugam, S.Malliga. Study of Biochemical and Mineral Imbalance in Thyroid Patient in Kanchipuram District- South India. Journal of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.2013; 3(12): 19-26.
- G.Arumugam, A. Mohamed Sadiq, M. Nagalingam, A. Panneerselvam. Production of invertase enzymes from Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain isolated from sugarcane and grape juices. European Journal of Experimental Biology. 2014; 4(5): 29-32.
- Santhosh Kumar, G.Arumugam, A. Mohammed Sadiq, M.Nagalingam , M.Gopikrishnan, U. Kanagavalli. Cardioprotective Potential of Buchanania axillaris on Doxorubicin Induced Cardiotoxicity in albino Rats. IJPBA. 2014; 5(2): 76 – 80.
- G. Arumugam, T. Thirumalai, A. Mohamed Sadiq, M. Nagalingam, A. Panneerselvam. Protective role of vitamin-E on ethylene glycol induced renal stone formation in rats. GILSR. 2014; 1(1).
- Nagalingam.M, Arumugam.G, Panneerselvam.A* Effects of Selected Indian Folklore Medicinal Plant on Rat Model of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Induced Lung Infection World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol.4, Issue 12, 691-703, November 2015: ISSN: 2278- 4357. (Impact factor 6.041)
- M.Nagalingam, G.Arumugam, A.Panneerselvam* Antimicrobial activity of some Indian folklore medicinal plants against drug resistant bacteria and fungi isolated from clinical samples. Pelagia Research library, Asian journal of Plants and Research. CODEN (USA) AJPSKY. (2015, 5 (6): 49- 56 ISSN 2249-7412.
- G.Arumugam, A. Panneerselvam. Antidiabetic Effects of Aqueous and Methanolic Fruit Pulp Extract of Pithecellobium dulce on Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats. Advance Research Journal of medical and clinical Sciences. 2015;1(2): 18-27.
- Ganagapillai Arumugam S. Chacko Vijai Sharma Thirunavukkarsu Thirumalai. Isolation and Detection of Chikungunya Virus in and around Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India. Advance Research Journal of Medical and Clinical Sciences. 2015; 1(1): 6-9
- M.Nagalingam, G.Arumugam N.Henita Geo, A.Panneerselvam. A Arsenic Trioxide induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats – Protective role of Alcoholic Leaf Extracts of Annoona squamosa. American Journal of Pharmacy and Health Research.2016; (4):20-28
- G.Arumugam, A.Mohamed sadiq, M.Nagalingam, A.Panneerselvam. Genetic and biochemical markers in Emphysema. American Journal of Science and Medical Research. 2016; 179-185.
- G Arumugam*, RR Thanighaiarassu and T Sandhya, Toxicity of TiO2 nanoparticles resistance by waste water bacterial isolates with their consortium and evaluation of biofilm formation, Journal of pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, E-ISSN: 2278-4136 P-ISSN: 2349-8234 JPP 2019; 8(5): 2167-2179
- M.Akkulu Naidu, Thirunaukarasu Thirimalai, Gangapillai Arumugam, Synergistic Effect Of Vitamins E and C on Oxidative Stress Induced by Side Stream Cigarette Smoke and Hyperglycemia in Albino Mice. Journal of Critical Reviews, ISSN_ 2394- 5125 Vol 7, Issue 15, 2020. (Impact factor 1.0)
|1.||20.07.2018||Death mechanisms in neurodegenerative diseases||Kanchi Shri Krishna college of arts and science|
|2.||05.06.2021||National level webinar||Climate-smart benefit of bamboo to protect the environment.|
|3.||05.06.2021||International webinar||Vultures natures gift as environmental bio cleaners and their conservation|
|4.||07.06.2021||National level webinar||Safety measures for laboratory|
|5.||08.06.2021||National level webinar||Disaster risk reduction strategies.|
|6.||11.06.2021-12.06.2021||National level webinar||A mental health awareness campaign|
|7.||19.06.2021||National level webinar||Epidemiological and scientific perspectives|
|8.||24.06.2021||International webinar||Recent trends in immunisation ulants. application in aquaculture industry.|
|9.||25.06.2021||National level webinar||Technical details of COVID-19 vaccines and opportunities for biologist.|